Monday, December 5, 2011

Bo

Hi everybody I'm Bo.  I like long walks in the moonlight and...                                                     no I'm just kidding with you all.  I'm a high school student, a sophomore to be exact, at location has been blocked.  What I actually like are running track for my school track team, and hanging out with my girlfriend Maddy.

  I have the worlds stupidest AI program and an enemy with the last name Mink, I mean what kind of name is Mink (no offense to anyone out there that is nice and might have the last name of mink, but I really hate this guy).  I have two strikes against me in the three strikes you're out policy and I believe that if Mink doesn't cut his childish acts out then I'm going to loose Maddy to him and
I'm going to be sent to jail (I'm pretty sure that's what Mink wants because he's always been jealous of my girlfriend and my skills).

that's all for now,
Bo Marsten

No comments:

Post a Comment