Monday, December 12, 2011

possibly my last blog

Well, it has been 3 weeks since my last blog entry and a lot has changed.  I have gained at least 40 lbs. in muscle mass and I have grown 5 or 6 inches.  I am blogging to you guys (if anyone is still reading) from a windO in the mess hall and I am pretty sure it is the only thing I can do to keep sane.  Well that and playing football of course.


My time is running out on the windO so I'll try to wrap things up quickly.  I ended up making pizzas at a McDonald's plant :D and then I made the factory football team and we've started to practice for a game that the warden has bet V$2,000,000 on.  "?This might be my last blog post because of how much time we get on these things and how many people need to use them so good bye and thanks for reading if you were.      :.(
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment