Monday, December 12, 2011

school

Well I got into trouble again and this time I'm pretty sure it's over for me.  What happened, is I bumped into Mink and said a couple things. then for the rest of the class he was looking a little pail.  Then all of a sudden he breaks out in a rash.  People start playing the blame game and I get blamed for it.  So in an attempt to lighten the mood I say sarcastically "yes I gave Mink the rash. I am a disease ridden scum bag", and then I'm guessing that everyone else stood their distance from me for the rest of the day because of this.  Well not everyone kept their distance.

So what happened the rest of the day is that everyone, except for a premed student named Melodea, kept their distance from me.  And as a result of everyone talking about the rash Melodia got it too.  I got called down to the FDHSS office again but before I could go I had to be put in Quarantine for three hours.  Well I'll blog you from Jail...hopefully.
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment