Sunday, December 11, 2011

MINK!!!!!!

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!  So it all started out this morning when I was having a video chat with Maddy I told her that I was going to Break the school record for 100 m. and she thought that it was a joke and basically thought i was stupid for trying.  so anger meter went from 0-10 and since i didn't take my levolour© this morning i hung up on her in the middle of a sentence :P.  Well it just kind of went down hill from there.


I didn't end up breaking the record but then Mink showed off his smirk little grin (10-somewhere around 40) and told me that Maddy told him about my running secret. (40-80 + the no levolour©=angry meter broken). I exploded and called him a pretentious drooge with a dog-anus mouth (I came up with that last one all by myself =D) then I through my running helmet on the ground and stormed off.
I'll write to who ever is reading this after I get back from my schools FDHSS office
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment